THE CHEMISTRY OF LAW OF ATTRACTION

you will get what you believe. According to the law of attraction (LOA), the universe has no idea wether you want to fail or not. but what universe only know is once you think of 'fail', that is just what you are going to get.
so, have strong faith with what you want to achieve. believe in your dream. im going to tell you what i get from the chemistry of LOA.
i have always imagine to be the most important person in palapes unimas. inside the organization, there are plenty of talented young officers, especially those who formerly were best cadet, rank holders, athletes and my seniors. the male officers usually are the leaders. they have strong leadership, high confidence level and the higher officers have strong faith in them to run the organization at our level.
and i was non of the above. i was the 'kuli' most of the time. the highest position they would allow me to be is 'runner' in a platoon or 'treasurer' in my squard. some of my friends are very intelligent when it comes to 'street-smart' attitude. they are wiser in making desicion, which made them very important back then when we were cadets.
but i like to be a leader so much. when the annual commision event 2006 arrived, i swore to give my best, just to prove i can be a big contributor. that was my junior year as a second liuthenant. i dont care what position they will give to me, i will give 110% commitment to it. i was given the role as the secretariate officer, which i never have any idea what it is.
my adjutant have a lot of faith in me, he gave me the position in the administration division as a secretariate officer. i dont know what position is it, so i asked a lot of people. they tell me that it is an important position. i will become very busy and the tasks are quite tough compared to other position. i have to manage the transportation, administration, minutes meeting etc. i might not be albe to handle them all by myself and have to catch up with a lot of things. so i made earlier preparation before the event.
but our eldest senior think i was not good enough. he rearranged my position to the bottom of the duty tasking~ the store keeper and he himself replaced my position. i was very frustrated. but i did my best as the store keeper, and gradually i found that it was an important position in the unit. you know why? because you know the flow of the fundamentals in the organization. they look for you to get something they need. the tasks are simple. inventory of the food supplies, dobies, medicines. but without system and accuracy at work, the wellfare and expenses of an organization can become disorganized.

No comments: