THE CHEMISTRY OF LOA (part II)

i dont know what to do most of my free time as a store keeper, so i learn to make memos, letters, documentation, filing system and book keeping from our clerk in the secretariate. the clerk, Private Kamarul tought me to write documents. so i become the only young officers who know how to write a letter. the others never give a tought to learn clerk tasking from him. everytime Pvt Kamarul is not around, i will make the letter in the secretariate office. soon, i was needed again in the office.

flashforward. one year later. the commision event of 2007 in Uitm arrived. i was thrilled to involved again in the event, this is a H.U.G.E pocket money. i told the adjutant i want to be involved. if you picked me i will give my 110% commitement. my name was on the list, but an order came from the HQ stated that they dont need young officers to assists the event anymore. they wont provide allowance, for sure.

straight away i told my officer i want to become a volunteer. just provides a bed and daily meal, i will do my job. five of my friends followed my desicion. im willing to do it for free, because i want to seek career opportunity in shah alam. they made me the secretariate officer. i see it as one more chance for me to shine off my boots. opportunity in disguise.

since i know the tasking involved, i run the place. secretariate is the information circulation centre. you are needed almost all the time. you have to intergrate between transportation, meetings, events and people involved in the activities. sometimes i had to work until 3am, or not sleeping at all the whole day. at first i had to do most of the job, but when the cadets are well-trained, you replicates yourself very effectively. soon, i just monitored them once a while and began to social networked with people around me. in the end of the grand event, i get job satisfaction.

then, i realized i get what i want. it took me two years to achieve it.
i feel very sad when it all end, because i get what i want :)
thats how LOA works for me.

No comments: